Permanently Disabled Voters

A voter who is permanently disabled need not submit a request for an absentee ballot for every election. If such a voter submits a note from a registered physician indicating that they are disabled permanently, the Town Clerk's office will send an application for an absentee ballot each year to the voter's address, where the voter will sign the application and return it by mail.  Upon receipt of the signed application, the Town Clerk will send the voter an absentee ballot for each election held that year.